L4스위치 (ServerironXL)의 콘솔케이블을 겨우 찾아서.. 연결했더니
패스워드를 알수없다.. 원래 다른데서 쓰던거라서…ㅠㅠ
열심히 인터넷을 뒤졌다.. 그리고 찾았다.. ^^
그리고 패스워드를 리셋할수있었다…
왜 foundry는 콘솔케이블이 특이한거야… ㅠㅠ
원래 문서의 링크는 아래와 같다..
<< ServerIron XL L4-7 Software Configuration Guide >>
By default, the CLI does not require passwords. However, if someone has configured a password for the SI but the password has been lost, you can regain super-user access to the SI using the following procedure.
NOTE: Recovery from a lost password requires direct access to the serial port and a system reset.
To recover from a lost password:
1. Start a CLI session over the serial interface to the SI.
2. Reboot the SI.
3. While the system is booting, before the initial system prompt appears, enter b to enter the boot monitor mode.
4. Enter no password at the prompt. (You cannot abbreviate this command.)
예시: boot monitor> no password
5. Enter boot system flash primary at the prompt. This command causes the device to bypass the system password check.
6. After the console prompt reappears, assign a new password.
FastIron# configure terminal
FastIron(config)# enable super-user-password test
FastIron(config)# write memory
Your new password is now “test”.